let’s work together!
With over 5 years of private lesson teaching and classroom experience with students of all ages and abilities, helping students grow and develop their own sense of musical purpose is my passion as a teaching artist.
- Beginner to Advanced Piano (ages 5 and up)
- Beginner to Intermediate Voice (ages 10 and up)
- Music Theory, Jazz, Composing and Arranging skills
- Musical Theater and Choral audition preparation and coaching
- Working with students with learning exceptionalities
Fill out the form below to learn more about my lesson offerings and weekly availability.
Piano & Voice Teacher
I’m a pianist, mezzo-soprano, choir director, and educator based in Morristown, NJ. I am currently the Choir Director, and teacher of general music and piano at Mendham Township Middle School. Students of mine have received top scores in regional honors ensemble auditions. I teach a private lesson studio of 12 students of all ages and abilities, and am a professional singer at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Summit, NJ.
I’m a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance, where I studied Choral Music Education and piano.